[Axiom-developer] Re: Google Code repository

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Google Code repository
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:37:36 -0400

Bill,

Well, this is open source development which mean "release early
and releas often". The more accessible our experimental branchs
are, the more they will be tested and the better our software
will become. Of course people have to be warned about exactly what
they are downloading so that they have the proper expectations
about how it might/might not work. But I think we want to encourage
people to at least try the latest experimental versions. As an
Axiom developer that is the only version I am really interested
in.

I have committed the build-improvements branch to the trunk
of the Google Repository: http://axiom.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

One can checkout the source by doing:
svn checkout http://axiom.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ axiom

Can you please add something in the page: http://code.google.com/p/axiom/
explaining like you did in your comment above that this repository is
an experimental version.

Regards,

Alfredo