Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:10:35 +0200

Hmmm. Maybe your suggestion is good, but after I've sent my mail, I just tried

cd trunk
svn update

and succeeded.

So I tried again.

svn co -r1 https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/trunk trunk
cd trunk
svn update

No problem with that.

Maybe the "svn checkout" causes the problem. "svn update", however, works fine.

Tim, could you try to check with the -r1 option and then an update?
If that works for you (actually, I don't remember that you have given an explicit failure message) then we should update

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomSources

Ralf