Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:49:46 -0400

 Bill,

I guess we have to wait. In the meantime perhaps we can work out
a semi-automatic way to apply the patches automatically sent to

  'address@hidden'

Are you subscribed to that list?

  No, but I will :-) .

Yes and yes. At least this will allow us to test the checkout
problems and see if they are cured by the use of a different
host. Of course we may have to change things in the future.

   I will commit the Silver source as an initial test.

So Alfredo, could you send me an invitation please? :) To:

   address@hidden

  I just got your new email address. You are now listed as an owner:

  http://code.google.com/p/axiom/

   Regards,

   Alfredo Portes