[Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] Using Aldor or SPAD

From: Christian Aistleitner
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] Using Aldor or SPAD
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:23:48 +0200

Hello,

| I am not sure, to what extend the US law situation is reflected by
| Canadian, French or British law.
| However, as (I guess) most of the ppl interested in Aldor, have seen
| the  compiler's source code, they (probably) should not work on the
| reimplementation of it.

That is a very good point.  Does that also imply that you cannot
answer any technical question about the *Aldor language*?

I assume the "you" does not refer to me, but someone having seen the compiler sources.
The term "technical question" is rather vague to me in this context.
Up to my knowledge, people having seen the compiler sources may do only one thing (in the US): Write specifications.

--
Kind regards,
Christian