[Axiom-developer] Re: NULL_OR_ON_C_STACK macro invalid (was: noweb)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: NULL_OR_ON_C_STACK macro invalid (was: noweb)
Date: 18 Aug 2006 10:14:48 -0400

Greetings!  I seem to be missing some dependency:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/fix/t1/camm/debian/axiom/build-improvements'
/bin/sh: t8: command not found
make[1]: [do-all] Error 127 (ignored)
/fix/t1/camm/debian/axiom/build-improvements/build/scripts/document: line 23:
-t8: command not found
/fix/t1/camm/debian/axiom/build-improvements/build/scripts/document: line 24:
-delay: command not found

What is t8?

Take care,