Re: [Axiom-developer] pamphlet problems

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] pamphlet problems
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:29:05 +0200

Why don't people use http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/FAQ for that?
Who would look for a file called PROCON?

Ralf

On 08/14/2006 03:41 AM, root wrote:
sigh.

noweb, configure, GCL, latex, svn, arch, darcs, etc....

i think we need to create a new top level file called "PROCON"
which contains a particular issue and summarizes the arguments
both for (PRO) and against (CON) a particular decsion. there
are many topics that keep coming up again and again. the mailing
list isn't a sufficiently specific way to collect these arguments.

once these are summarized we can point new people to the file.
unless some truly new argument is advanced we should not have to
revisit these decisions.

agree or disagree?