Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Has anybody attempted to build Aldor+Axiomlate

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Has anybody attempted to build Aldor+Axiomlately?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:15:42 -0700

I'm gonna vote with Simon here...I know spam is a problem but this is
overkill.  Banning http will cause a lot of problems for new users,
exactly those a budding young project can't afford to alienate...

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    Only after you've tried to figure something out for yourself and
    failed are you ready to absorb "the answer."