[Axiom-developer] pamphlet problems

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] pamphlet problems
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 02:17:05 +0200

In order to remove the need to distribute a version of noweb with Axiom, we must modify the sources a bit.

I've run every .pamphlet file from silver/branches/build-improvements through noweb.

There are the following problems

notangle src/hyper/token.pamphlet > dummy
undefined chunk name: <<token.c>>

notangle src/doc/primesp.spad.pamphlet > dummy
The root module <<*>> was not defined.

rhx: The file src/doc/primesp.spad.pamphlet is a pure latex file. But the .spad extension is quite misleading.

There are more files under src/doc that happen to have no <<*>> chunk, but the above .spad file looks most strange.

Ralf