[Axiom-developer] tex to mathml

From: Arthur Ralfs
Subject: [Axiom-developer] tex to mathml
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:07:26 -0700

Hello,

I'm working on a tex to mathml program in C.  It's rudimentary and
only meant to transform the stuff between the $$ signs that comes
out of axiom so it can be displayed in firefox.  However it seems
to work so I thought I should make it available in case someone
was interested.
My question is what license I should use?  My first inclination is to
use the GPL except that axiom is released under the BSD license.
Does it make any difference?

Arthur Ralfs