[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom entry

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom entry
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 00:17:13 -0400

> Moving forward, could you please let me know whether you'd prefer we
> never list Axiom again or wait until we have your new and updated
> project's information? I would be happy to give you a preview of the
> new info before publishing it (you could change your mind at any point).
>
> Ohloh is a young service with kinks to iron out. I would like the
> opportunity to work through them with your cooperation. However, I
> respect your perspective and will adhere to your preference.

I understand "swamped with work" as I'm just now getting a chance to
reply to week-old emails.

I don't have any objection to having Axiom listed on your site
but it is important that the information be at least semi-correct.
Google has a way of preserving both good and bad information and
it hurts the Axiom project to list it as "unchanged for 2 years".

Please list us but please take the time to get it right.

Tim