[Axiom-developer] ICMS 06 Talk

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] ICMS 06 Talk
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:59:10 -0400

Someone on this list mentioned that they were giving a talk
at ICMS 06. Could you update Marc with the information?

Tim

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:01:44 -0400
From: Marc Moreno Maza <address@hidden>
To: root <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: code

Tim,

Here's Xin's web page where you can download his AXIOM code.

http://www.csd.uwo.ca/People/gradstudents/xli96/

Could you please semd me pointers or slides for the AXIOM
talk at ICMS 06?

Sincerely,

Marc