[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom information

From: Scott Collison
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom information
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:35:27 -0700

Hi Tim,

I have forwarded this to one of our developers. He will get back to you soon. Thanks for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Best regards,

--Scott

On Jul 17, 2006, at 8:57 AM, root wrote:

Your website contains completely incorrect information about Axiom.

                           You say:                         Fact:
Project started:        2 years ago            1971, open in 2000
Active Developers:                0                     approx 15
Main Language                 C/C++                   Common Lisp
Codebase                  2,260 LOC                 approx 1M LOC
Avg Salary                 $55/Year                       $0/Year
Total                       $25,894                       (what?)
License                        None                  Modified BSD
Factoid    large number of comments All source is literate documents
Factoid no recent contributions Last contribution on 7/15/06 (2 days)

Tim Daly
Axiom Lead Developer