Re: [Axiom-developer] Why is Axiom so slow?

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Why is Axiom so slow?
Date: 05 Jul 2006 08:43:40 +0200

Dear Bill & William,

I admit that my comparison was stupid. However, the real issues are simply too
complex to describe here. In any case, I'm facing a factor 100 between
Mathematica and Axiom... It seems that I'm in big trouble: how can I write that
I'm using advanced algorithms and then have a program that is so extremely
slow?

In any case, I'll install it today on MathAction...

Martin