[Axiom-developer] Re: [DoyenCD] Doyen Build 19/06/2006

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [DoyenCD] Doyen Build 19/06/2006
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:08:57 -0400

Jose, Wilken,

I'm about to start burning Doyen CDs for ISSAC.

I expect to burn about 150 depending on time and success rate.

It would be great if we had a printable page that contains
"introductory information" that I can put in the envelope
with the CD. It should just point out how to start it,
where to find installable programs and what the root password is.
It would help to mention CAISS. In fact, if Gilbert agrees you
could send me a copy of the page on CAISS letterhead and I can
make copies for insertion. That's up to Gilbert but I think the
exposure at ISSAC is important both for your careers and CAISS.

I'm going to use the HP LightScribe CD (the one that burns a
label directly onto the CD) so it all looks professional.

Assuming you have no objections the CD will have both of your
names burned in front surface. Let me know if this is ok.

--t