[Axiom-developer] Live CDs - silly question

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Live CDs - silly question
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

Out of curosity, has anyone ever tried to run a LiveCD using a virtual
machine?  Bochs I suppose would be too slow, but maybe Xen one of the
other newer ones?

It would be sort of cool to be able to "boot" a livecd without
restarting your own computer, although I suppose it makes more sense to
just create an image in that case.

Cheers,
CY