[Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] [Axiom-math] Are Fraction and Complex do

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] [Axiom-math] Are Fraction and Complex domains.
Date: 14 May 2006 20:56:09 +0200

"Christian Aistleitner" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| Does not look like reusing values to me.
|
| How to explain this behaviour?

Please, guys explain clearly you're after.

I do not take the compiler's behaivour as "God given".  I need clear
semantics.  If you're after a non-functional type system, please explain
clearly what they are useful for, with clear examples.  Explain also
how one reasons with such type system, how one writes relaible program
with such a type system.