Re: [Axiom-developer] Emacs mode in Windows

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Emacs mode in Windows
Date: 09 May 2006 16:10:27 +0200

Hello,

> Anyway, for those who absolutely can't wait to have something better
> than the dos window, this might help.  I don't know how to "special
> case" Windows cleanly in Emacs yet, so this version is a one-off from
> the sandbox pamphlet for now.  I loaded it by opening the file in
> Emacs, doing the byte-compile-and-load menu option, switching to
> scratch, and then typing M-x axiom-mode.  Something cleaner is probably
> possible but that's how I normally test this so I haven't figured out
> the clean way yet.

Is someone try to run axiomacs.el in windows ?
I only use it with linux.
I don't know if emacs functions start-process and set-process-filter
are possible in windows.

Axiomacs.el does the exchanges between emacs and axiom with *.input files.

So I can use multi-lines blocs command, as in an *.imput file,
and at the end I can save interpreter sessions.

There is an old version on wiki.axiom-developer.org,
and I can send my current version if someone wants it.

Francois Maltey