[Axiom-developer] Re: sourceforge cvs

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: sourceforge cvs
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 22:01:18 -0400

These are the first few lines of the Makefile for the latest version
just checked out from the sourceforge cvs. Notice that it uses
gcl-2.6.8pre. The policy is to distribute the latest tarball of
GCL and the previously working tarball (just in case I make a
mistake and we need to back up a version). So only gcl-2.6.8pre.tgz
and gcl-2.6.7.tgz exist in the zips directory. All other versions
have been erased.

VERSION="Axiom (April 2006)"
SPD=$(shell pwd)
SYS=$(notdir $(AXIOM))