[Axiom-developer] What Axiom is really good at in comparison with other

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] What Axiom is really good at in comparison with other CAS
Date: 23 Apr 2006 09:26:20 +0200

Dear all,

I suppose that one of the questions I will have to answer at the Axiom Workshop
is, what Axiom is really good at in comparison with other CAS:

Mathematically and Developmentwise.

I have created an appropriate page. PLEASE visit and enter your thoughts with
short commentary -- especially with respect to discrete mathematics.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxAxiomStrenghts

Note that I'm well aware of the fact that some abilities may be
contoversial. Thus, for presentation, I will pick the most uncontroversial
thoughts, of course.

Thank you,

Martin