[Axiom-developer] ACL2 plugin for Eclipse

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] ACL2 plugin for Eclipse
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:14:04 +0200

Hello,

In light of recent discussions on this list, here is an announcement
that might interest some axiom-developer@ readers. Some researchers have
written an Eclispe's plugin for ACL2. ACL2 is a proof assistant written
in Common Lisp. This package could show interested people :

 - how to integrate Common Lisp written software into Eclipse;

 - how to use Eclipse capabilities to enhance the Common Lisp software.

I'm personally not interested in Eclipse so I won't look further at this
software.

Best wishes,
d.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: ACL2s mailing lists & new version Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:22:35 -0400 User-agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
We have dubbed our Eclipse plug-in and ACL2 modifications "ACL2s" (for
"ACL2 Sedan").  More information is available on the web page:

http://naxos.cc.gt.atl.ga.us/acl2s/

We have also created some mailing lists specifically for this tool, so
that we don't have to spam official ACL2 lists with ACL2s-specific
topics or use ad-hoc collections of email addresses:  (some of you
have been pre-added to both subscribable lists and some to just
acl2s-announce; you have recieved a welcome messages for lists you
have been pre-subscribed to)

- Subscribe if you want to recieve announcements about new
  versions/features, etc.  (Major announcements will continue to be
  sent to acl2 lists.)

- Subscribe if you want to read and/or contribute to discussions
  about ACL2s problems or design philosophies, etc.

* address@hidden
- Destination for bug info, feature requests, or general comments.
  Goes to the authors only (for now, me & Pete Manolios)

For those interested, a new version has been released (plugin 0.4.1,
hooks 2.9.4-4), which includes Daron's latest CCG termination
analysis, some code cleanup and bug fixes.

--
Peter Dillinger       | "Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is
address@hidden  |  very important that you do it."

--- End Message ---

--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A