RE: [Axiom-developer] Summer of Code is on again!

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Summer of Code is on again!
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:41:20 -0400

On April 14, 2006 4:09 PM C Y wrote:
> Summer of Code is on again!
>
> http://code.google.com/soc/

Great! I think this was a great success last year. I hope
this year Axiom can directly participate in SoC instead of
working through a proxy organization. (Although I think
it was very generous of Heow Eide-Goodman at LispNYC
http://www.lispnyc.org/home.clp to help us out last
year by sub-sponsoring the AxiomUI project.)

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomUI

For information about registering as a mentoring organization
see:

http://code.google.com/soc/mentorfaq.html#7

7. How should a mentoring organization submit their application
to Summer of Code 2006?

Please email the SoC program administrators at

   address@hidden

to advise Google of your interest. We will notify you of
acceptance or rejection as soon as possible. Please ensure
that your organization meets all eligibility requirements
outlined in this FAQ and our Terms of Service before applying.

-------

So, who wants to draft the the email? :)

I guess we should review and update out Summer Of Code page
at:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SummerOfCode

and related:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/WishList