[Axiom-developer] User Profiles

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] User Profiles
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:20:27 -0700

Hello,

In the on going discussion about the UI I think we need to know what problems we are trying to solve and especially for whom.

It will be interesting to create some user profiles, they will have a name and cool and positive biography.
They are not complete or exhaustive just representative at best.
All are possible CAS user but maybe not prime target for Axiom, should they be or not ? Such profiles will help us discuss those questions.

Why is it interesting to have such profile. It help to put names on category of user find way to attract more people to the project.

I have started a page http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/UserProfiles that is just an example I am half clueless about it.
So please please go modify it, change names, add persona, expend, cut, correct, comments.

We could also imagine creating a web survey for current and possible user ?

Regards,
Antoine Hersen

I got A in Marketing 10 :)