Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex Package problem

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex Package problem
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:01:19 -0400

> I am just compiling patch-47 axiom on standard debian sarge.
>
> My compilation stops in the middle of compiling the documentation and
> just continues after I have pressed enter.

This is a symptom of a problem during latex processing.
Latex processing sends its output to a trace file called ${TMP}/trace.
This file lives in ${OBJ}/tmp/trace. and ${OBJ} is typically in obj/linux.
So you can look at the obj/linux/tmp/trace file.

Alternatively you can build Axiom and see the latex output on the console:

  make NOISE=

will cause the latex output to appear.