RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom silver branch
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:43:54 -0400

On April 7, 2006 4:28 PM Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> We should have a list of people with write access to the repository
> somewhere.

See:

http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=48359

There is a lot of good stuff on SourceForge that we are not using
yet. Tim and I just have not had time... Take a look around and see
what you think we can use best. E.g. They have a pretty neat server
farm for producing binaries on various platforms.