[Axiom-developer] Hyper doc search error

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Hyper doc search error
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:26:53 -0800

Hello,

With a clean install from arch I run into some mirror pb while trying to use the search facility in Hyperdoc.

mnt/linux/bin/htsearch does not have the exuctable bit set.
mnt/linux/lib/presea does not have the exuctable bit set too.

And presea shabang is #!/bin/awk but on Debian it should be #!/usr/bin/awk

Does the probleme come from some config files ?
Where should I look to fix the problem for future install ?

Thanks
Antoine Hersen