Re: [Axiom-developer] My second compile command.

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] My second compile command.
Date: 16 Feb 2006 09:44:37 +0100

root <address@hidden> writes:

> >    >> System error:
> >    Cannot rename the file #p"FACTFUNC.erlib" to #p"FACTFUNC.NRLIB".

Since I modify spad code quite a lot, I know this message well. I didn't get
round to write a bug report, though.

It happens always when a compile succeeds and you want to compile a second time
(since you modified the source code, for example)

It did not occur in earlier releases. February 2005 works, for example.

Martin