[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Axiom-developer] [#255 install DoyenWiki from DoyenCD] DoyenCD wish lis
[Axiom-developer] [#255 install DoyenWiki from DoyenCD] DoyenCD wish list
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:11:45 -0600
1. Is Zope Data.fs file the only required file?
2. This possibly can be done by creating a menu at boot time, giving the user
the option to install to HD.
3. Will the user be required to have Zope/ZWiki/LatexWiki already installed?
4. When the CD is placed in a machine (Linux, Windows), it could be possible to
Axiom in a directory called tools. I guess Axiom installation instructions
placed there too.
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Axiom-developer] [#255 install DoyenWiki from DoyenCD] DoyenCD wish list,