Re: [Axiom-developer] Documentation and HyperDoc Future

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Documentation and HyperDoc Future
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:10:56 -0500

I would like also to add that I have seem other Distros based on Fedora that
do not have auto-login for regular users. I need to research more into
the subject
but it seems like a protection maybe from GDM.

The worst case scenario, maybe the user and password can be changed to
a more friendly and easy to remember: doyen, doyen respectively.

I need to research more into it. But hopefully I can get it to auto-login to the
doyen user.

Regards,

JAP