Re: [Axiom-developer] Error in Main Page

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Error in Main Page
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:45:13 -0800

Oh yes, I didn't realize that message was old.

I had some trouble with my server over the holidays when I was across
the country and away from a computer... :(  But, all should be fixed
now.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it
    would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that
    apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit
    equal time in physics classrooms." -- Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)