RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] hyperlinked algebra
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:56:29 -0500

Tim wrote:

> the lines show up with both endpaper.dvi and endpaper2.dvi in
> xdvi. the lines do not show up in endpaper.pdf and endpaper2.pdf
> in acroread.

The lines do not show up viewing either endpaper.dvi or endpaper2.dvi
using MikTeX Yap dvi viewer on windows. But I think Yap is a rather
deficient viewer anyway. :(

The pdf file is built from the dvi file using 'dvipdfm'. I wonder
if there are some "pstricks" options that need to be set to make
sure that the postscript dvi extras get properly converted to pdf
by the 'dvipdfm' program? I know that it is necessary to include
the 'dvipdfm' option on the hyperref package to get hyperlinks in
pdf files generated this way to work.