Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Wiki FrontPage re-design

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Wiki FrontPage re-design
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:50:32 +0100

Hi Tim,

root wrote:
Again: I think that our aim should be to make MathAction be the
*only* entry point to the Axiom world.

Email has one property that a website lacks. It forms a private
linear queue of work for me to accomplish (or not :-)).

Well, agreed. But you are certainly not new to Axiom. I also rather read
the mailing list than working on MathAction, but you must agree, that it
is easier to understand Axiom if one starts from MathAction than from
axiom-developer or axiom-mail or whatever. MathAction links to the
mailing lists so it is easy to arrive there. But I think it is easier to
maintain a nice guided tour than several different views on Axiom and
not telling the user how these views are related.

Thus it gives me my own stream of information.

But nobody wants to steal that stream from you (at least it's not me).

Ralf