[Axiom-developer] Numerical Mathematics Consortium

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Numerical Mathematics Consortium
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:01:55 -0500

*,

The Numerical Mathematics Consortium is pushing to develop
a portable and compatible numerical algorithms library.
http://www.nmconsortium.org/index.aspx

This effort will be important to Axiom in the long term.
Plus, as you can probably guess, I feel it's important that
they adopt a literate programming style

In any case, I've sent a request to have Axiom join as an
associate member so we can participate in the discussion
and development. I'll let you know if we get approved.

Tim