[Axiom-developer] [#210 Pamphlet support on MathAction] [#210 Pamphlet s

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#210 Pamphlet support on MathAction] [#210 Pamphlet support on MathAction] (new)
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 14:41:18 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/210PamphletSupportOnMathAction/diff
--
I think that the idea is quite good, especially, since it seems to be easy to
implement.

One (probably minor) problem is that I won't be able to use that feature at
home, since downloading the pdf files takes just too long.

My version of Konqueror (3.1.4, very old, I know) doesn't display the pdf
embedded, but outside Konqueror (using Kghostview). Maybe I'd need to configure
something...

I think that the solution is great for a start, but in the long run I'd be
happier with a solution � la axiomui.

Still, it's great that there is support after all!

Thanks,

Martin

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden