[Axiom-developer] DistributedExpression (was: How can I get every term o

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] DistributedExpression (was: How can I get every term of an expression ?)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:15:37 -0400

On Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:20 AM Martin Rubey wrote:

> )abb domain DEXPR DistributedExpression
> DistributedExpression(R: Join(Ring, OrderedSet)): Exports ==
> Implementation where
>
>   EXPRR ==> Expression R
>
>   Exports == FunctionSpace R
>
>   Implementation == EXPRR add
>
>       Rep := EXPRR

which provides a brilliant implementation of an extended Expression
domain that displays in distributed form. I think this wonderfully
demonstrates both the power of the Axiom language as well as
the power of collaborative development! :)

I have created a page on the Axiom wiki that demonstrates
Martin's idea.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxDistributedExpression

I also provided a simple coercion from types of Expression
to DistributedExpression.

Comments, improvements and extensions to the code would be
greatly appreciated!