[Axiom-developer] Re: help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite grap

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: help with Aldor categories, graphs and finite graphs.
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:53:15 -0400

Hi Bill!

I looked at the code, and the only problem I see is that Record wont
satisfy BasicType. IIRC, the primitive structured types in aldor do
not export equality operations, let alone play into the standard
category hierarchy,

You could either write a custom Edge domain satisfying BasicType, else
use a higher-level data type like List or PrimitiveArray.

However, I cant be 100% about this. I do not have aldor installed.

Cheers,
Steve