[Axiom-developer] Axiom/aldor interface code

From: Peter Broadbery
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom/aldor interface code
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:04:48 +0100

Hi Tim,

I've been doing a bit more work on the aldor interface (it will now
compile 90% of the axiom library for use against aldor).  I'm at the
point of pampletising the source files, and should be done pretty soon.
Some may even be documented properly once I'm done.

I can either send patches or try to merge with an existing tla branch -
what do you prefer?

Cheers,

Pete

Oh, excuse the delay in getting back round to this.  I'm interested in
trying to get aldor working, but I think it'll take more testing &
development than I can supply in order to get it working 100%.

--
Peter Broadbery <address@hidden>