Re: [Axiom-developer] Ideas for "next generation" CAS?

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Ideas for "next generation" CAS?
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:57:24 -0700 (PDT)

In that same vein, does anybody know anything about this effort?

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/Projects/NuPrl/

"The Nuprl proof development system is a framework for the development
of formalized mathematical knowledge as well as for the synthesis,
verification, and optimization of software. It is based on a
significant extension of Martin-Lof's intuitionistic Type Theory
[ML84]..."

Downloadable here:
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/Projects/NuPrl/html/NuprlSystem.html

Cheers,