[Axiom-developer] about Windows version of AXIOM

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] about Windows version of AXIOM
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:09:30 -0500

Xin Li writes

> I just downloaded a windows version Axiom. It works well.
>But, I have some packages developed under Linux which involves:
>Lisp, C and Assembly code.
>Is there a way to port them into Windows version Axiom

Xin Li,

The windows version is built using Msys which has the GCC compiler.
If you are working in the Msys window you should be able to compile
the C and assembler code.

Axiom runs on GCL which, in the build version, should be under
obj/windows/bin/lisp. I'm not sure if it is in the distribution
version as I don't run it that way. Perhaps someone on this list
knows.

You should send email that copies "address@hidden" as
this sends questions to everyone on the mailing list. At this point
there are several people who know more about the windows version
than I do.

Tim