[Axiom-developer] what is meaining of % in SPAD

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] what is meaining of % in SPAD
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:53:45 -0400

Dear Axiom Mavins:

If I read for example in expr.spad.pamphlet:

)abbrev domain EXPR Expression
++ Top-level mathematical expressions
++ Author: Manuel Bronstein
++ Date Created: 19 July 1988
++ Date Last Updated: October 1993 (P.Gianni), February 1995 (MB)
Implementation
    if R has IntegralDomain then
      Rep := Fraction MP

What does the % represent?

Or more specifically, what exactly is the value of Rep above
if I write:

(%e<%pi)$EXPR INT

???

Where can I read about this notation in the Axiom documentation?