[Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] [#192

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] Using folding to implement tabs
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:22:47 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/192FoldingDoesNotWorkInKonqueror314/diff
--
Tabs don't work in Konqueror 3.1.4 either. Furthermore, it seems to be very
difficult to upgrade KDE for me. It is reported, that the scripts from
DynamicDrive don't work well with several browsers...

Concerning the "point-and-click" features in the comment box, I think that the
grey box is becoming a little crowded. But I don't mind so much...

I had another report concerning the "inconsistency" regarding comments
referring to previous results. Namely, previously loaded libraries are not
available when the comment is added. I think that it would really help if a
changed page is recalculated in any case...

Martin

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden