[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:11:30 -0500
- - List them here
Design Goals and Issues
- Performance and Stability
- backup contents of MathAction Wiki and Axiom Portal databases
- update the base ZWiki and LatexWiki software to newest realease.
- Provide interface to additional computer math systems. E.g.
- Increase number of users who actively contribute to Axiom
and the MathAction website
- Improved editing and preview
= Support and help mentor for the AxiomUI project funded by Google
[Summer of Code].
- Integration of personal singler-user client-side wiki (e.g.
TiddlyWiki) with server-based wikis. See [Doyen].
- Scrolling preview window with edit synchronization
The new dual-window edit/preview mode permits easier reference to
formatted text and computer generated results while editing and
updating a web page. Use 'Sync(x)' to automatically synchronize
the scroll position in the two windows.
- Preview for comments
The new 'Preview' button at the bottom of each page allows comments
to be reviewed and polished without generating notifications messages.
Click 'Cancel' or click 'Save' to post your comment to the web site
and send email notices to subscribers.
- Implemented MathAction access policy to require Users to identify
themselves via the 'preferences' menu in order to edit pages.
- Collapsing and Expanding (folding) information on pages.
See new '(+/-)' menu and example at [Sandbox Folding]
- Fold output of Axiom compiler.
The Axiom compiler produces a lot of output that is useful
mainly for debugging. Compiler output is now folded by
default. Use '(+/-)' to expand or hide this information.
Planned or Delayed
-There are few more notes and some examples here:
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden
- [Axiom-developer] [MathActionDevelopment],