Re: [Axiom-developer] Tiddly Axiom Wiki

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Tiddly Axiom Wiki
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:15:19 +0200

Hi Bob!

Bob McElrath wrote:

Please play with it, I hope it can be a means of discussing exactly how
(and if) we want to involve a web browser in all this.
I played with it and I like it a lot. I haven't looked at the source code yet. I also think that eventually we will have to use sockets instead of pipes, as AJAX only works over sockets. There might be some Mozilla specific feature that allows something similar for pipes but I'm not sure if we should give up portability so easily.

I'll look at it again later.

Kai