[Axiom-developer] Texmacs output field problem

From: Felipe B\.
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Texmacs output field problem
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:42:18 -0300

Hello!!

Well, i'm doing some look on axiom, and i'm very impressed with it!! Wonderful
software... i'm glad to all developers who donate time for the project.

The only problem who are annoying me, is when using texmacs as interface for
axiom, it don't show the output when you do some input... in fact, it show the
first output only after several other inputs.
On command line it works fine.
Since i don't now how to explain exactly what are occurring, and even after
look (and tried) several output settings with the help of hyperdoc, i'll show a
example:

(*texmacs started, first input, with multiline input disabled*)
-> integrate(log(x),x)
->
->
->
->
->
   (1)  x log(x) - x
                                          Type: Union(Expression Integer,...)
(*look the blank inputs, i think the output need to be just after the input*)

My axiom is the latest from Debian sid repository (2005/02/01), with all
optional packages installed, and texmacs is 1.0.5 (latest of Debian sid too).
All setting are default on both.
Since i really don't know if that is a bug or misconfiguration, i'm posting on
devel group. I'm unable to find in the issue page of axiom wiki a similar
problem.

Any advice are welcome. =) Thanks!

UOL Fone: Fale com o Brasil e o Mundo com até 90% de economia.
http://www.uol.com.br/fone