[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom server crash?

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom server crash?
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:13:22 -0700

address@hidden address@hidden wrote:
> your check didn't clear :-)
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom works
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/axiom works
> http://page.axiom-developer.org works

Check your logs, because the error it gave me was from your server, and
couldn't have been local to me...

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen
    these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding
    fathers used in the great struggle for independence." --Charles A. Beard