[Axiom-developer] Instructions for updates

From: William Sit
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Instructions for updates
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:13:06 -0400

Bill:

Could you help me and others by posting a page (with a link on FrontPage) how to
update Axiom (instead of downloading anew)? I do not mean a one-click type (that
would be nice), but some step by step instructions, even if manually entered,
would be ok (as long as it is faster than recompiling the world). The
instructions should include how/where to download/install any packages not part
of Axiom distribution, and also how to download/apply patches.

BTW: I have searched the entire wiki site for "update", but if you already have
the info, perhaps you can make it easier to find?

Thanks.

William