[Axiom-developer] [RealNumbers]

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [RealNumbers]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:36:26 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/RealNumbers/diff
--

??changed:
-See: http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Real_number
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_number

??changed:
-See: http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Computable_number
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computable_number

??changed:
-Bill, thanks for creating this page. I enjoyed reading the links and was
wondering how a site on labor laws need to know the foundations of mathematics.
Actually, they gave credit to the following (open) source::
-
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_number<br>
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computable_number
Bill, thanks for creating this page. I enjoyed reading the links.

++added:

<hr>
>From address@hidden Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:23 AM

Subject: Real Numbers

see http://cch.loria.fr/documentation/IEEE754

in particular see William Kahan and IEEE 754. William (Velvel aka Wolf) Kahan
is the curmudgeon of floating point "real" numbers.

forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden