[Axiom-developer] [statistical functions]

From: kratt6
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [statistical functions]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 04:45:02 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/StatisticalFunctions/diff
--

??changed:
-I just started to hack together a couple of statistical functions. Should be
extended of course. The median could be implemented in 'O(n)' steps, but I
don't have the time.
-
-\begin{axiom}
-)abb package STAT StatisticalFunctions
-StatisticalFunctions(F:Field): Exports == Implementation where
-
-    Exports == with
-      mean: List F -> F
-
-      stddev: List F -> F
-
-      if F has OrderedRing then
-        median: List F -> F
-
-
-    Implementation == add
-
-      mean l ==
-        n := #l::F
-[24 more lines...]
Anonymous shared the following library of statistical functions with us. Many
thanks! (He added, that they are not checked...)

--removed:
-Martin, you can do what you want with these packages.
-They are not checked.
-
-
-
-From kratt6 Sat Jun 11 15:14:19 -0500 2005