[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom and emacs

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom and emacs
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:11:31 +0200

I couldn't send data to axiom in emacs :

I find my error : axiom uses the TERM environment variable and in one
case this environment variable doesn't exist.

I add TERM=xterm in environment-process and now it's right.

BUT I have others questions :

Is it possible to enlarge the axiom output ?

Even in an very wide emacs and a environment variable to COLUMNS=130
the axiom output is 80 characters wide.

I don't fine very pretty the int output in ascii-art.
Can I change only the int output to int (exp(x^2), x), and remains
power in ascii art ?

Thanks a lot.

François