[Axiom-developer] [#138 asin(complex(1.0,0.0))]

From: kratt6
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#138 asin(complex(1.0,0.0))]
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:21:46 -0600

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/138AsinComplex1000/diff
--
I believe furthermore, that the problem with 'argument' as described in bug #47
will persist if we fix it this way.

I think that a lot of care has to be taken if we use Lisp functions instead of
"homegrown" ones.

Concerning the place of discussion: I too think that it would be better to:

  - ask on axiom-developer whether it is really an issue, if this is not clear
  - signal the issue on IssueTracker
  - discuss it on axiom-developer
  - add proposed fixes on IssueTracker.

Since any change on IssueTracker will notify axiom-developer, there is no
danger of missing anything.
--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden