Re: [Axiom-developer] Debian/Stable Packages Built + Summary of issues

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Debian/Stable Packages Built + Summary of issues
Date: 28 Mar 2005 11:12:27 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your work on this!  Nice website too.  We
apparently share quite a few interests.

Its not clear to me why these problems don't appear in the package in
unstable.

BTW, 2 platforms left before the latest axiom release makes it into
the forthcoming Debian sarge.  I may build by hand there if delays
persist.  m68k just finished successfully with > 1 week build time.

Take care,